Where Is Emo’s East Located?
2015 E Riverside Drive Bldg. 10
Austin, TX 78741
- From Downtown Austin you will take I-35 S to the Riverside exit (second exit south of 6th Street). Turn left onto Riverside and continue to Burton Street (3rd Light) and turn right.
- We are directly behind the Pizza Hut at the intersection of Riverside & Burton.
- 2015 E Riverside Drive Bldg. 10
Where can I buy tickets for shows and events at Emo’s East?
- This is the easy part! Just go to our home page or calendar on our website, click on the show you want to go to and follow the links to buy tickets.
- If you would like to try and purchase hard tickets in advance you can go to some of Austin’s most well knows Record Stores to get tickets for our shows. Waterloo Records, End Of An Ear Records, and Trailer Space Records all are provided with tickets for our shows.
- You can also come right up to Emo’s and purchase tickets from the Box Office (When we are here. Typically if there are a bunch of cars outside, we are here). However your best bet is online and through Record Stores.
- If you are buying tickets for a friend/son or daughter/etc. please choose to purchase hard tickets and have them mailed to you, or utilize the ‘print-at-home’ option. If you MUSTpurchase Will Call tickets for another person please give them the email confirmation and email the manager (email@example.com) with the name change (name of person who bought tickets and name of person picking the tickets up)
How old do you have to be to attend shows and events at Emo’s East?
- Emo’s has always been and will continue to be an ALL AGES Venue. This means you do not have to be a certain age to attend a show at Emo’s.
- Keep in mind that if you are under 21, or do not have current government issued identification, then you will be marked as a minor and you will not be allowed to drink or re-enter the club if you leave. Also, you cannot AT ANY TIME be in possession of an alcoholic beverage.
- Since some of our shows cater to a much younger crowd, we always encourage parents to be a part of there son or daughters ‘entourage’ however if you feel your young one is capable of having fun on his or her own then we allow it. We always have plenty of staff on hand to make sure all patrons are a safe as possible and have the most enjoyable time possible.
What can I bring into the club with me and what are the basic rules?
You are not allowed to bring in the following items…
- Outside beverages
- Markers, spray paint
- Weapons, pocket knifes, throwing stars, mini clubs, etc.
- Illegal substances
- Every person who claims to be of age to drink must present a government issued I.D. proving it. NO EXCEPTIONS, WE ID EVERYONE!
Every person checked in as a minor is told the same rules for minors
- NO DRINKING
- NO RE-ENTRY
- If you are caught without your minor band, in possession of alcohol, or disobeying any of our rules you will be told kindly to leave.
- If you are 21 or older and have the proper wristband to prove it than you are allowed to leave and come back in.
- You are not allowed to bring in the following items…
Does Emo’s East sell food?
- We do not have an in-house kitchen (we are better at fun than food). However WE DO have food carts/vendors at most all of our shows that do a great job of filling everyone up.
Is there a Handicap section in Emo’s East?
- All tickets are sold as General Admission because the inside of the club is one open floor where no matter where you are you have a clear view of the stage. We do not have a separate handicapped section. However we can always make exceptions, so please contact us in advance so we can discuss your situation and how we can best accommodate you.
What is the best way to contact Emo’s East regarding show questions, booking questions, or advancing questions?
- For general questions please call (512) 800-4628 between the hours of 10am – 5pm Monday through Friday. If you have questions day of show or outside those hours you can call (512) 693-3667 or email the manager for quickest response. You can also refer to our contacts section of the website where you will find all of the specific contact information you will need.
Does Emo’s East have its own parking?
- Yes, Emo’s East has over 500 parking spots that wrap around the back of the complex. Keep in mind these spots do fill up quick on the night of shows so if you want to secure a spot please come early. Also there is some street parking around as well as other parking lots made available on occasion. We always encourage groups of people to carpool and or take a Taxi as an alternative.
When should I arrive for a show and when do shows begin and end?
- The start and end times for our shows vary between most shows. It all depends on the genre of music, how many bands, and frankly just when the headliner wants to play.
- You typically wont be able to get set times until the day of the show, however you can always refer to our website to get the time that doors will open and the time music will begin.
- As far as when to show up, always plan ahead. We have a lot of big shows that typically produce a line. We do our very best to get people in and enjoying themselves as quickly as possible, everyone hates lines. We can get everyone in much quicker if you show up early.
Can I bring my camera to the show to take pictures?
- Small pocket sized cameras are typically always permitted.
We do not allow large professional style cameras/equipment in unless you have prior authorization from the band/agent/manager.
- This requires a photo/media pass.
Can I purchase a ticket at the Box Office with a credit card?
- No, the box office is CASH ONLY. We do have an ATM near the box office inside however we encourage you to be prepared with cash as the line will be held up further if you have to wait to use the ATM.
Is there an outdoor patio and can you smoke at Emo’s East?
- There is an outdoor patio for smoking and getting some air.
- There is NO SMOKING while you are inside the building.